Weathermatic B Series Brass Nozzle Adapter
Milled brass design provides best available uniform precipitation for water, material and labor savings in a professional design. Arcs and angles for any landscape requirement. Reinforced border spraying combines with an extremely flat slope of distribution to eliminate the requirement for “head-to-head” coverage. B Series nozzles provide a minimum of .25" per hour precipitation at one foot from listed radius.
Features and Benefits:
- B Series nozzles fit LX sprayheads, LXS, 72 and 73 shrub adapters, as well as all industry standard male thread risers
- Low minimum operating pressure of 20 psi (1,4 bar)
- B3 nozzles are compatible with most micro-irrigation application rates
BRASS NOZZLE ADAPTERS:
- Low Angle Nozzles: The B3 and B10 nozzles are available only in low angle. Models B12 through B20 in H, Q and 195° are available either in standard or low angle. The B24 is in standard angle only. For low angle selection, add an –LA suffix to the part number. For low angle models B12 through B20, derate maximum spacing by 15%.
- Many designers derate recommended spacing for climate and wind. Listed radius is determined by ASAE industry standard measurement of .01" per hour.
- Precipitation: 1.2" per hour (25 mm per hour) for full circle / 20 psi (1,4 bar) at maximum triangular spacing
- B Series is identical to former 5500 Series. This is a name change for easier identification. Example: B15H = 5515-18