Matched Precipitation Rate Spray Nozzles
Matched Precipitation Rate (MPR) nozzles
simplify the design process by allowing sprinklers with various
arcs and radii to be mixed on the same circuit. They fit all
Rain Bird spray heads and shrub adapters.
Sort Quicker, Install Faster, Check Easier!
Rain Bird U-Series and MPR Spray Head nozzles are now color-coded on the top to enhance your productivity.
- Quickly identify radius and arc with Top Color-coded™ nozzles.
- Top Color-coding makes it easy to verify proper nozzle installation, even when system is not operating.
Now it's easier to sort, easier to organize, and easier to install with Top Color-coded nozzles,
now distinctly Rain Bird. Install Confidence. Install Rain Bird.
Features and Benefits:
- Matched precipitation rates across sets and across patterns
in 5 Series, 8 Series, 10 Series, 12 Series, and 15 Series
for even water distribution and design flexibility.
- 5 Series nozzles meet small-area shrub or turf requirements.
- 8 Series nozzles have a lower water flow which allows
more spray heads per zone.
- 1800 Series white filter (.035" x .035") screens
(shipped with nozzles) maintain precise radius adjustment
and prevent clogging. (5 and 8 Series nozzles are shipped
with blue fine-mesh (.02" x .02") filter screens.)
- Stainless steel adjustment screw to adjust flow and radius.
- 5 Series
- 5 Series: bubbler nozzles
- 8 Series
- 10 Series
- 12 Series
- 15 Series
- 15 Strip Series (NEW! 15RCS and 15LCS corner nozzles)
- Spacing: 5 to 15 feet (1,5 to 4,5 m)
- Pressure: 15 to 30 psi (1 to 2,1 bar)
- Optimum pressure: 30 psi (2,1 bar)*
* Rain Bird recommends using 1800PRS spray heads to maintain optimum nozzle performance in higher pressure situations.