Multi-Outlet Xeri-Bug Emitters
Point Source Emission Devices
Ideal for watering multiple root zones of plants, trees, and container plants. Xeri-Bugs emit water at rates of 0.5, 1.0 and 2.0 gallons-per-hour (GPH) which allows soils to absorb water more completely into the root zones of plants. Xeri-Bugs are an ideal choice for those wishing to to conserve water or eliminate excessive run-off.
Features / Benefits:
- Pressure compensating design delivers uniform flow throughout a wide pressure range (15 to 50 psi; 1,0 to 3,5 Bars).
- Six-outlet emitter supplied with one outlet opened. Carefully clip the outlet tips open with snips or clippers for additional operational ports.
- Barbed outlets retain 1/4" distribution tubing.
- Self-flushing action minimizes clogging.
- Durable, UV-resistant plastic housing.
- Barbed inlet (XB-10-6) inserts into drip tubing with use of a hole punch tool (EMA-RBPX).
- Flow: 0.5, 1.0 or 2.0 GPH (1,89; 3,79 or 7,57 l/h)
- Pressure: 15 to 50 psi (1,0 to 3,5 bars)
- Filtration: 150-mesh (100-microns)
- XB-05-6 (barb inlet) Blue
- XBT-05-6 (1/2"; 15/21 FPT inlet) Blue
- XB-10-6 (barb inlet) Black
- XBT-10-6 (1/2"; 15/21 FPT inlet) Black
- XB-20-6 (barb inlet) Red
- XBT-20-6 (1/2"; 15/21 FPT inlet) Red