Dual Program Hybrid Irrigation Controllers
Incorporating all the proven features
of the ESP Series, the ESP-TM series of hybrid irrigation
a prime example of making a good thing better. With their
slim line cabinets, ESP-TM irrigation controllers are as
look at as they are simple to use.
And, they boast a number of water-saving features simply not found on competitively priced units. Dual programming eliminates over watering one area in order to maintain another. Watering time flexibility is further enhanced by two-, three- and five-day fixed watering cycles or a seven-day variable cycle. Best of all, water budgeting can alter all watering times from 10 to 200 percent with just a single touch.
The ESP-TM Series from
Rain Bird. Simplicity at its finest.
Features and Benefits:
- ESP: Extra-Simple Programming
- Two independent programs (A and B)
- "Flip Strip" terminal strips permits valve
wire hookup without screws.
- Wiring skirt for clean looking, professional installation.
- System water budgeting makes seasonal adjustments quick and easy.
- Precise station timing in 1-minute increments.
- Programmable day-of-week watering schedule.
- Independent dual programming.
- Easy-to-understand AM/PM clock.
- Self-prompting alphanumeric liquid crystal display (LCD)
- External plug-in style transformer
- Slim, indoor cabinet.
- Manual start/advance capability for semi-automatic operation
and system testing.
- Mounting screws provided for convenient installation
- Large, high contrast LCD
- ESP-4TM: 4 stations
- ESP-6TM: 6 stations
- ESP-8TM: 8 stations
- Station timing: 0-99 minutes (in 1-minute increments);
0-198 minutes with water budgeting
- Automatic starts: 3 per day for each program (6 per day when using
dual program capability)
- Programming schedule: 2-, 3-, or 5-day fixed cycle or
7-day variable cycle
- Water budgeting: 10-200% in 10% increments
- Input required:
- Overload fuse: (spare fuse provided in access cover)
- Surge protection: Primary input side has built-in MOV
(metal oxide varistor) to protect microcircuitry; output
side has one built-in MOV for each valve station
- Battery backup: A 3V lithium coin cell battery maintains
program memory up to several months and keeps timing accuracy
during a power outage (battery included with controller)
- Default program: After prolonged power interruption, each
station waters 10 minutes per cycle beginning 8 hours after
power resumes - once per day for the 7-day custom cycle
or on the first day of the 2-, 3- or 5-day fixed cycle
- Multi-valve station capacity:
One 24VAC, 7VA solenoid valve per station, plus
a master valve
- Width: 7" (17,8 cm)
- Height: 8 1/4" (21,0 cm)
- Depth: 2 1/4" (5,7 cm)