(with check valve)
The Next Generation of Dripperline
Techline CV is the next generation of dripperline in the Techline family, and the the most sophisticated dripperline in the world. Techline CV incorporates the best features of Techline and adds a Check Valve feature. Techline CV's Check Valve feature is the most important breakthrough in low volume technology since the introduction of dripperline, because water does not drain out of the dripperline after zone shut-down.
- At-grade windows
- Subsurface or on-surface installations
- Curved, angular or narrow planting areas
- High traffic / high liability areas
- Areas subject to vandalism
- High wind aeras
- Turf, shrubs, trees, flowers
- Where sprinklers could cause a tripping hazard
- Sports turf
- Tennis courts
Features / Benefits:
- Each Dripper has a 2 psi Check Valve - add drippers turn on and off at the same time
- Minimizes water loss: Techline CV dripperline contains 1.3 gallons of water per every 100'. This water does not drain out and get wasted after zone shut-down.
- Holds back up to 4 1/2' of water.
- No low drainage, great on slopes.
- More precise watering.
- Built-in Physical Root Barrier - drippers are protected from root intrusion without chemical reliance.
- Pressure compensation - all drippers deliver equal flow.
- Unique flow path - Turbonet technology allows more control of water flow and less chance for clogging.
- Continuous self-flushing dripper design - flushes debris as it is detected - throughout operation, not just at the beginning or end of a cycle and ensures uninterrupted dripper operation.
- Extremely large filter area - provides uninterrupted water flow.
- Single hole dripper outlet from tubing.
- Better protection against root intrusion.
- Allows the dripperline to be used in subsurface applications without chemical protection.
- Easy to design in slope and berm applications - water does not drain out of low drippers.
- No air / vacuum relief valves required - installations are faster and less expensive.
- Techline compatible.
- Techfilter compatible - provides a limited lifetime warranty against root intrusion.
- Dark Brown Color - visually identifies Techline CV, better blending into surrounding colors of landscapes.
- Broadest choice of dripper flow rates: 0.26, 0.4, 0.6 and 0.9 GPH
- Dripper spacings: 12", 18" and 24"
- Pressure compensation range: 14.7 to 70 psi (stainless steel clamps recommended above 50 psi)
- Maximum system pressure: 50 psi
- Diameter: 0.66" OD; 0.56" ID
- 100', 250', 1,000' coil lengths
- Recommended filtration: 120 mesh