Hunter Institutional Spray Sprinkler
Pop-Up Spray Heads
Note: Nozzles Not Included
Rugged, water-saving sprinklers designed for commercial, institutional, and public area applications.
Exceptional strength, innovative features…just the need for high traffic areas. Features like a positive-seal flush cap with an innovative pull-up design that keeps debris out. A high quality, multi-functional, pressure-activated wiper seal. True pressure regulation under a wide range of environmental and pressure conditions to reduce water waste. An in-stem regulator that acts as a flow control device if the nozzle is removed. A super heavyduty check valve assembly that eliminates the potential liability issues of low head drainage. The most powerful retraction spring in its class. Sounds like a lot in a spray sprinkler? How about one more great feature–just like all other Hunter Institutional Series™ irrigation products, it carries a 5-year warranty.
Features and Benefits:
- Built-in in-stem pressure regulation
Maximum nozzle efficiency regardless of inlet pressure.
- Heavy-duty body and cap construction
Multi-thread buttress design withstands the harshest environments.
- Pressure activated, multi-function, no flow-by wiper seal
Easy to remove and clean; treated with UV inhibitors to ensure long life.
- Compatible with All Female Threaded Nozzles
Accepts adjustable, fixed and specialty nozzles from Hunter and all major brands.
- Optional factory-installed drain check valve for up to 10 feet elevation change
Eliminates landscape damage from flooding and erosion.
- Ratcheting riser fro quick arc alignment
Make adjustments while sprinkler is operating.
- Heavy-duty spring
For positive retraction under any conditions.
- Innovative pop-top flush plug design
Allows limited flow permitting controlled directional flushing.
- 1/2" standard side inlet on 6" and 12" models
Installation convenience for deep seated bodies.
- INST-00 – Shrub
- INST-04 – 4" Pop-up (10 cm)
- INST-06 – 6" Pop-up (15 cm)
- INST-12 – 12" Pop-up (30 cm)
- Overall height:
INST-04 – 5 7⁄8" (15.5 cm)
INST-06 – 8 3/4" (22.5 cm)
INST-12 – 16 1⁄8" (41 cm)
- 1/2" female inlet NPT
- Exposed diameter: 2 1/4" (5.7 cm)
- Recommended pressure range: 15 to 100 PSI (1.0 to 6.9 bars; 103 to 689 kPa)
- Flow-by: 0 at 10 PSI (.7 bars; 68 kPa) or greater; .1 GPM (0.02 m3/hr; 0.4 l/min) otherwise
- Precipitation rates: approximately 1.5" (38 mm) per hour